Search found 31 matches
- Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:52 pm
- Forum: iPad (Beta)
- Topic: NOTHING is showing up in rookie, intermediate, or advanced tour ... ?!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 271
Make sure that you have an internet connection when you're sitting down to practice. And also, if you walked away from the app and kept it open for a while, when you return, just close out of it and relaunch it.
Make sure that the adapter you're using is this one: https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MD821AM/A/lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter . If the adapter checks out, next time you launch the app, select the keyboard as the device in the settings: tap on 'Settings' on the bottom left, then tap on Piano from...
- Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:52 am
- Forum: TV & Film Song Requests
- Topic: When you Wish Upon a Star by Leigh Harline and Ned Washington
- Replies: 1
- Views: 123
This issue typically occurs when the keyboard sends two signals for each note. Please try changing the MIDI output on the keyboard down to a single channel. If that doesn't resolve the issue, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:37 am
- Forum: Windows
- Topic: Flat Symbol not showing for chords
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2057
Thank you G NC for sharing your workaround! Our tech team has been notified of your finding and we will be reviewing the next course of action.
- Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:28 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Extremely disappointed with the Song Library interface
- Replies: 2
- Views: 475
Are you buying songs on the computer app? Try buying songs from our website instead: https://www.playgroundsessions.com/store/songs . The website has a search feature and a couple of additional filtering options on the top. While looking for a specific song or artist, make sure that 'Sort By' is set...