No sound

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Mac
lefifi74

No sound

Post by lefifi74 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:53 am

I am using a Mac connected to a Clavinova cvp709. when I play a note I can see it on Playground. I hear the videos on the Mac but when I practice there is no count, no metronome. I hear the notes from the piano and see the notes I press on Playground. Why am I not hearing the metronome and the count down ? I cannot practice as I don't know when to start. That's too bad. I just registered.

thomas1018
Site Admin

Re: No sound

Post by thomas1018 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Are you pressing the Play button before you start practicing? Have you gone into the Settings to see if the volume is at the correct levels?

Vivek

Post by Vivek » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:59 pm

I am having the same problem. The videos play ok but the count in/accompaniment doesn't play. And the piano sounds comes out of the keyboard. A previous post suggested changing the device settings to in-built speaker but that results in everything coming out of the mac - piano sounds too. I want to piano sounds to come out of my digital piano and the other sounds (count in etc.) to come out of the computer.

Jiiri

Post by Jiiri » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 am

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface with a Roland digital piano plugged in via midi. The program recognizes it, and I get sound on the videos. But for the actual lessons, there is no sound at all. No metronome, no backing track. Please help, as this makes the program unusable.