Instant Feedback

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Mac
EIS

Instant Feedback

Post by EIS » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm

When I hit wrong notes, red notes start appearing all over the music, which is very confusing. So I turn off the instant feedback and that helps. I thought I could then turn instant feedback back on after seeing my score and see the incorrect notes, but that did not happen. So I tried the song again with instant feedback turned back on, but only a very small percentage of the incorrect notes showed as red. I had to restart Playground Sessions to have the instant feedback work correctly.

Is there a way to have instant feedback off while playing and then show the incorrect notes after the lesson is completed?

Earl Staley

andrewwegierski

Re: Instant Feedback

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:34 am

Unfortunately, no, that is not possible. The instant feedback feature must be turned on before you begin a lesson segment in order for the application to display correct and incorrect notes, even after you're done with the segment. If it's not turned on, it's not going to compile that data for you.

It sounds like you might be experiencing a keyboard related issue - would you mind posting some screenshots if you suspect that the feedback isn't accurate based on what you're playing? Thanks.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

EIS

Re: Instant Feedback

Post by EIS » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Andrew, thank you for your reply.

I think the feedback is accurate. It is just alarming to see a lot of red notes pop up and is a big distraction. It is most distracting when I hit a wrong chord, which causes several red notes to pop up.

To get around the problem, I start the song and immediately stop it so that I can practice the song.

The Instant feedback is fine after I have mostly learned the piece.

Regards...
Earl Staley