before I buy a new MacBook Pro (or Air)
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:21 am
hello, I would like to buy a new notebook, switching from PC (Sony Vaio 2009) more specifically I'd like to buy a new MacBook pro with Touch bar. Before I do so I have a couple of questions:
- on PC makes me mad I cannot run sw automatically after PC starts, which partially works but not full screen, I would like to run full screen automatically
- will PGS use the touchbar?
- how to connect piano+MB+headphones? on PC I have sound from PC and only piano thru headphones. I want to be completely silent for anybody else in the room
- do I have to buy Pro? what about Air 2018 only. Will it be powerful enough? Again on PC make me mad when windows are being updated or some program is running on background and full notebook become so slow than even PGS is interrupted (for a 1 second or so) hard to keep tempo
- number of registered devices is limited to 2, already have iPad and 1xPC, how can I check for example on friends NB behavior?
- automatic login do not work on PC, will it on macbook? a bit annoying every morning click login, living alone, I am the only one user...
- nice feature on PC is auto play using extremities from piano (very far left and very far right keys) will it work the same on macbook?
- will be mouse auto hidden during playing, on PC is not
- can I zoom notes? on PC there is a slider but completely useless. I zoom it till fit screen but then expand left section and didnt see right part of notes, really annoying
- relates to previous, I am wearing glasses, is 13inch enough? how it works when I plug external monitor?
- on PC flat Symbols are showing as a box, same sw BUG on macbook?