missed notes

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Mac
davidsides
Site Admin

Re: missed notes

Post by davidsides » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Sorry about that. We're working on the bug now. We hope to have it fixed very soon.

davawt

Post by davawt » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:23 am

I have been in touch with - Chris Vance - Founder & CEO of Playground Sessions,
He has told me that although there is no set date for the this fix all the Dev team at PGS are making this there number one priority.

[part of email from Chris]
( We'll get it fixed, and in short order. it's the #1 priority right now for the dev team as part of our next update and we want to push one in mid July.. coming, coming! )

I am sure they are trying their very best and hopefully have an answer and a fix for the missed notes problem soon.
We will just have to keep our hopes up and keep practicing. It's still the best teaching program for me.
bye,
Dave
Dave,
Merseyside, UK

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:49 pm

davawt wrote:I have been in touch with - Chris Vance - Founder & CEO of Playground Sessions,
He has told me that although there is no set date for the this fix all the Dev team at PGS are making this there number one priority.

[part of email from Chris]
( We'll get it fixed, and in short order. it's the #1 priority right now for the dev team as part of our next update and we want to push one in mid July.. coming, coming! )

I am sure they are trying their very best and hopefully have an answer and a fix for the missed notes problem soon.
We will just have to keep our hopes up and keep practicing. It's still the best teaching program for me.
bye,
Dave
Thanks, Dave! I appreciate you sharing your conversation with Chris. I assure you, we're just as annoyed by this bug as you all are. It's become a real pain. But it is definitely our top priority right now. We'll get this bug squashed soon.

davawt

Post by davawt » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:19 am

Hi there
I just hope that when they fix the (missed notes) they also fix the pink (ghost) notes that just appear for no reason and ruin a good score chance.
I am improving with both hands, but to get a good score it takes ages repeatedly playing over and over seeing the pink notes (ghosts) or the (missed notes) pulling my score down even on several perfect run throughs and I do mean several.
Anyway keep trying I know they will fix these frustrations sooooon, I only wish there was some way we could help them solve these on going bugs, it must be hell for them too day after day trying to fix these bugs.
I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July holiday. We (England) are all having tennis on a daily dose.
Bye,
Dave
Dave,
Merseyside, UK

seant23
Site Admin

Post by seant23 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi,

I have an update on this, we have completed the fix for this and the tied note issue. We are testing in house currently, expect a new playground update in the coming days.

ChipCharge

Post by ChipCharge » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:12 am

I really hope you have tracked this down; it is incredibly irritating! It was unfortunate that a fix didn't make it to v2. Do you notify users when the version with the fix comes out?

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:22 pm

We're going to be rolling out a new update very soon which will fix this issue. Sorry for the headache it's causing.

seant23
Site Admin

Post by seant23 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi everyone,

You can test out the 2.1 beta, which should fix this issue here:

http://www.playgroundsessions.com/support/beta

ChipCharge

Post by ChipCharge » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:55 pm

I went back and tried a bunch of songs with ties, and it never made a mistake (not true of me, of course...). 2.1 beta worked perfectly! And no phantom notes, either. Great work, guys! Thanks!

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:50 am

Thanks for the update!