Missed and erroneous notes

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Mac
Artific

Missed and erroneous notes

Post by Artific » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:17 pm

I signed up for Playground Sessions a couple of days ago and my initial thoughts were that this is an excellent program and exactly what I had been looking for. I had no previous experience playing the piano and didn't know where to start. Playground Sessions has really made learning the piano possible for me and I already feel like I have learnt so much in such a short time.

The only problem is that I am experiencing the same issues as other seem to have had. There are very regular occurances where sustained notes are not registering properly and cases where erroneous notes appear. Often I am so engaged in trying to play the piece that I don't notice these until I finish at which point I am dissapointed to see that the score has been effected by faults. I have reinstalled the software and the midi drivers but the issues persist.

These are issues that have been around for a long time (posts as early as September 2014) and fixes have been promised on numerous occasions. In it's current state the software is almost unuseable due to the nuisance caused by the faults. I am only at a basic level and I can only imagine the faults happen more frequently with more technical pieces.

Please could these faults be addressed as soon as possible. The software that has been developed is excellent but the bugs really need to be fixed.

seant23
Site Admin

Re: Missed and erroneous notes

Post by seant23 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi Artific,

We are aware, and we are definitely focused on fixing this issue. Hopefully will have good news about this soon!