Playground Sessions Incorrect Keyboard Mapping.

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Mac
DaGrim420

Playground Sessions Incorrect Keyboard Mapping.

Post by DaGrim420 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:15 pm

never heard of this issue before.

I have a brand new macbook pro, new m audio axiom pro and a new akai advance keyboard. even tho they are recognized throughout the mac and any applicable place on playground sessions, including the key amount and the make and models they are, after setup it maps the first white key to a black key on the virtual keyboard, which is obviously incorrect, thus throwing off the whole mapping. ive used borth keyboards in professional software to make sure the cc mapping was fine and it wasnt sending incorrect cc's. I dont know what to do and I did contact customer service, but my experience with pg sessions and melodics(which is the worst cs ive seen ever) has been very bad lately. even one rep asking how much I paid for my lifetime membership when I asked about the lifetime membership bonus credits. it might still not be, but at the time there was no specifc declaration of the difference between I guess the apparently different lifetime memberships. I just want something to work right out of the box for once again, which shouldnt be much to ask for. since midi is as old as dirt.

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Playground Sessions Incorrect Keyboard Mapping.

Post by davidsides » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:39 am

I'm sorry to hear about this. Has anyone walked you through any troubleshoots to fix the mapping issue yet?

fonsch

Re: Playground Sessions Incorrect Keyboard Mapping.

Post by fonsch » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:03 pm

I had exactly the same problem, both on windows and MacOS. Restarting both systems resolved the issue.