Free Songs

General user help for Playground Session accounts.
Roamer321

Free Songs

Postby Roamer321 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:43 am

I signed up for a year monthly account yesterday and it said had had free songs. When I go to the store there is always a price. What's up?

thomas1018
Site Admin

Re: Free Songs

Postby thomas1018 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:08 pm

Go to the My Playground tab -> Dashboard. On this page, you should see the Free Song Credits icon. Click the Use Credits button. From here, you will be redirected to the Song Store. After adding Songs to your cart, you should noticed that the price will read $0.00 for the songs. The credits should be deducted from your account when the purchase is complete.

andy16k

Postby andy16k » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:24 am

Further to this....

There are normally a few copies of the same song, from intermediate to advanced

Are you really saying you're going to charge us 4 times to learn one song?
I understand you're a business and have to make money but that is taking the mickey!

sw1tch73ch

Postby sw1tch73ch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:15 pm

You don't have to buy all the versions of any given song. It takes work by the Playground Sessions team to create each version, so they need compensation for each. Also, each version is different based on the difficulty. The Advanced songs are closest to version you probably heard on the radio, but it is still a Playground Sessions Arrangement and it still takes work to chop them up into steps.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

Return to “My Account”