Are badges stored in the account?

General user help for Playground Session accounts.
kidahl

Are badges stored in the account?

Post by kidahl » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:06 pm

I recently clean-installed my computer and logged in to PGS.
My practice points is intact, but it seems that most badges(but not all) were lost in the progress.

So now I have earned the Level5 badge, but do not have Level 4 anymore.
Is it important to back up local save files, or should all relevant info be stored in my account? I would really prefer "cloud" storage as I sometimes use different computers.

seant23
Site Admin

Re: Are badges stored in the account?

Post by seant23 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi again @kidahl,

They absolutely should be! We have a glitch with the badges right now that causes some grief, but we do have all the data stored on our servers, so when our next version 1.6 is launched all badges will properly display again in the app. Sorry for the headache!

faarisuman

Post by faarisuman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:50 am

I have the Crescendo Level 5 badge, 2400 points and have just started on the Intermediate Bootcamp.
Is this a reasonable time to start Intermediate, or should I master a few more Rookie-songs first?

zariyab

Post by zariyab » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:44 am

Is it the middle position or the rightmost position of the speed slider?
You can join us for best a+ test dumps oracle training solutions comptia network+. Our network+ notes contains all those you want to pass for real quincy exam & www.jhu.edu training.

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:07 am

faarisuman wrote:I have the Crescendo Level 5 badge, 2400 points and have just started on the Intermediate Bootcamp.
Is this a reasonable time to start Intermediate, or should I master a few more Rookie-songs first?
Ultimately it's up to you. If you feel confident after playing a few Rookie songs that you're ready to tackle the Intermediate Tour then you should definitely go for it. Have you completed the Rookie tour?

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:08 am

zariyab wrote:Is it the middle position or the rightmost position of the speed slider?
What is it that you're looking for?