Some songs do not have performance trophies

A place to discuss songs you're learning, difficulty levels, genres and more!
LemurTech

Some songs do not have performance trophies

Post by LemurTech » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 am

I have encountered two songs thus far that do not have a "performance mode" trophy at the end of the lesson: the rookie level Canon by Pachelbel, and the intermediate level Gymnopedie No. 1 by Satie (this one also has a very abrupt ending for the accompaniment).

Would be great if these could be fixed, as they are quite enjoyable to play.

thomas1018
Site Admin

Re: Some songs do not have performance trophies

Post by thomas1018 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:36 am

You should see the added Performance modes to these pieces. Click the album art and you should be prompted with a new download.

LemurTech

Post by LemurTech » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:00 pm

Very nice, thank you!

LemurTech

Post by LemurTech » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Something not quite right here. The trophies do show up, and they register toward badges (at least, in the case of the Canon). However, on the My Songs panel, my 3-star achievement on the Canon is not displaying, even after restarting the program.

LemurTech

Post by LemurTech » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Same goes for the Gymnopedie.

thomas1018
Site Admin

Post by thomas1018 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Ok. Not sure why that is happening. I will forward the issue to our tech team.

Patonline

Post by Patonline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 am

Hello,

Just finished Gymnopedie - 100% :) and, of cause, I was waiting for applause and congratulation !!! And nothing... strong life!!!
Click the album art and you should be prompted with a new download
How to do that ? Please dont use sophisticated english if you are enough kind to give me some explanations, I speak french

Merci et joyeuses fêtes :)

LemurTech

Post by LemurTech » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:11 am

This issue has never been resolved. Is it specific to the songs in question (simple fix), or is this a larger issue in code? Inquiring minds want to know...

sw1tch73ch

Post by sw1tch73ch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:49 am

LemurTech wrote:This issue has never been resolved. Is it specific to the songs in question (simple fix), or is this a larger issue in code? Inquiring minds want to know...
You'll need to send an email to support@playgroundsessions.com requesting a fix.

I'm not sure what happens. I'm working on "Daydream Believer" Rookie - Moderate which I had checked at some point that there was a Performance section - I'd actually checked all my songs. But when I actually started to practice, I discovered the Performance step was gone. An email to support got that cleared.

They will need to know which email address you use with Playground Sessions, if it isn't the one you use to email them. And of course, the Song Title and the Song Level (Rookie, Intermediate, Advanced) with the difficulty in case there are more than one instances at that level or if there is a video lesson included (some have two versions, one with a video lesson and one without, plus all the levels).
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --