Error accessing songs

A place to discuss songs you're learning, difficulty levels, genres and more!
missterri

Error accessing songs

Post by missterri » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:29 pm

I noticed earlier today that I was unable to "preview" songs, yet all other aspects of PGS working fine.
I then accessed songs through the website (not the PG app) and was able to preview just fine.

I received an error code when I logged back in to PGS after rebooting (I reboot when ANYTHING goes wrong!) and got error code 2032 when opening any song.

Terri

andrewwegierski

Re: Error accessing songs

Post by andrewwegierski » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Terri,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're having. You might want to check your settings - audio devices and try changing the device and type. Also, set your sample rate to 44100. Just throwing some ideas out there. You can also do a complete uninstall and reinstalling of the app, that might help.

What exact operating system are you running?

Best,
Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

missterri

Post by missterri » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi Andrew:
I went back and changed my audio output to Windows Audio, not Windows Audio (exclusive mode). I have no idea why it works now, but it does. I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop. I kept thinking it was a flash issue, but my flash was updated and enabled.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Terri

missterri

Post by missterri » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:53 am

Okay, so weird update. After I finished "shopping" the song library using the setting above, I sent back into PGS to practice. In order to hear the lessons, I had to change the setting back to "windows exclusive mode" to be heard through my headphone jack.

Came back here to document my findings in case anyone else has the issue.

Terri

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 pm

That's strange, but I'm glad I was able to point you in the right direction. The next thing I was going to suggest was to mess with audio devices and types. Thanks for documenting those settings. I'll see what we can figure out about that.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com