Accessing the Song Store

A place to discuss songs you're learning, difficulty levels, genres and more!
andrewwegierski

Accessing the Song Store

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm

This post serves as an announcement and/or reminder of where to access Playground's song store.

On a web browser, go to playgroundsessions.com/store/songs.

You'll be able to sort by difficulty level and genre on the left hand side.

You can also search for a song with a keyword, or sort the listings by a number of parameters.

In the Windows and Mac application, you'll find the song store on the top of the app interface along with My Playground, Bootcamp, Courses, and more.

Please note that the song store is not currently available within the iPad app, but users can access it from Safari or another internet browser on the iPad.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

wjerwin

Re: Accessing the Song Store

Post by wjerwin » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Hello,

I am really wanting to learn the song, Last Date by Floyd Cramer. Is there any chance of that happening?

EFlatMajor

Re: Accessing the Song Store

Post by EFlatMajor » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello wjerwin,

I had to look it up, but its a nice instrumental piece. Would fit in well with PGS as a "Rookie - Hard" song I guesstimate.

Anyway, the company has a site that accepts song requests. This song has already been added and has 10 votes so far. The link is:

https://playgroundsessions.uservoice.co ... g-requests

Be sure to go there, and vote for your song. There are about 2500 requests in the queue, and the ones with the highest number of votes get consideration to be added to the song store. Might want to do some trolling here and in the Facebook group to get more votes.

I just added my vote now.

Good luck.