SONG LYRICS

A place to discuss songs you're learning, difficulty levels, genres and more!
Colleen Smith

SONG LYRICS

Post by Colleen Smith » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:31 am

I am considering becoming a paying member, however, I would like to understand why songs don't contain lyrics? Is there a way that members can add the lyrics to the sheets they have downloaded?

Gbanninger

Re: SONG LYRICS

Post by Gbanninger » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 am

That's one complaint I have. THey said they previously had them but removed because there was too much going on. I want the lyrics as well. And I would like to get songs where you play with 2 hands and can sing along instead of playing the base/chord part with the melody.

I don't understand why they don't have lyrics, I want to sing while I'm playing like I do on guitar.

EFlatMajor

Post by EFlatMajor » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:11 pm

Hi Colleen,

PGS does not include lyrics with the music. They stopped years ago, and if you search the word "lyrics" in these forums you can find out why.

One other thing you can do is send an email to customer support:

support@playgroundsessions.com

To see if they are planning any changes to that policy.

Good luck.

jolinemelina

Post by jolinemelina » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:59 am

I think it's okay now for PGS to start including lyrics.Did not get any arguable reason not to do so.

SelmaAdam

Post by SelmaAdam » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:51 am

Members cannot add the lyrics to the sheets they have downloaded.PGS need to bring this back.Its best for singing along and learning favorite tunes

Oleg Vostyakov

Post by Oleg Vostyakov » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:18 am

Colleen Smith wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:31 am
I am considering becoming a paying member, however, I would like to understand why songs don't contain lyrics? Is there a way that members can add the lyrics to the sheets they have downloaded?
It is technically impossible
I'm a member of https://musescore.com/our-products family
The program of training me as a musician: https://musescore.com/courses/music-software