purchased song not appearing

A place to discuss songs you're learning, difficulty levels, genres and more!
joe fox

purchased song not appearing

Post by joe fox » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:30 am

I bought a song and it is not appearing in my library. Another song I previously bought has disappeared. This service is terrible.

iancrouse

Re: purchased song not appearing

Post by iancrouse » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you could please contact support@playgroundsessions.com, we'd be happy to look into this issue further

Ian
PGS support member

ceevee830

Post by ceevee830 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:26 am

Same with me. I have bought over 180 songs, and only 108 appear in my list.

EFlatMajor

Post by EFlatMajor » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:03 pm

Solution is the same - contact customer support

Good luck.

idunno

Post by idunno » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:13 pm

Same here. I am using iPad pro. This issue happened a couple times to me. I ended up to uninstall the app, and then reinstall it. The list of my purchased songs got recovered, but I had to re-download all the songs from the list since all of them seemed to be wiped out after the app uninstalling.
Yes, contacted the Support portal, but no help. I figured it out by myself. I guess there is some bug in the app on Mac iOS (or Mac iOS sucks? ;)). Likely after too many songs being downloaded, this issue tends to happen. And now it happens again, very annoying to me since I am tired of reinstalling and re-downloading. That's why i am jumping into this forum and seeking some possible better solution. ... Or maybe I should switch to Windows platform or Android?

Oleg Vostyakov

Post by Oleg Vostyakov » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:35 am

joe fox wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:30 am
I bought a song and it is not appearing in my library. Another song I previously bought has disappeared. This service is terrible.
Only throught support man!
I'm a member of https://musescore.com/our-products family
The program of training me as a musician: https://musescore.com/courses/music-software