Time - Hans Zimmer

A place to discuss songs you're learning, difficulty levels, genres and more!
antikewl

Time - Hans Zimmer

Post by antikewl » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:27 am

Great to see some new tracks in the store. I have a question about the new Inception track. http://playgroundsessions.com/store/view-song/717

The preview of the Intermediate version seems pretty easy, do it get more difficult? If so, would it be possible to make the more difficult part the preview? The preview is well within my ability, but the "Intermediate" grading implies that it might be a bit more challenging than it appears!

seant23
Site Admin

Re: Time - Hans Zimmer

Post by seant23 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Hey Antikewl,

Deals with music publishers kinda limits us as far as previews, plus it's just easier to always show the first page of an arrangement for previews, though it might not always be the best..

I can tell you though, for that lesson, it doesn't get much harder throughout the song, it's very rookie throughout, keeping mostly the same structure you see on the first page throughout. Here is a preview of pg 3. Pg 2 is pretty similar to both pg 1 & 3 btw.

antikewl

Post by antikewl » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Hah. Yes, I bought the rookie version and it's probably the easiest track in your library by a fair margin. I'll have to upgrade to the Intermediate. Lucky that there's a sale on right now! :)

That preview image would definitely have been a better choice.

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:15 am

We'll keep this in mind as we include more of the song previews. We don't want to mislead you guys to think a song is super easy based on the preview, when in fact it gets much harder as you progress through the music! :)