how to remove fingering when printing purchased sheet music?

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
tsadi

how to remove fingering when printing purchased sheet music?

Post by tsadi » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:50 am

Tried removing fingering number from the settings, but the finger numbers were still printed.

Also, the app erroneously deducted a print. I hit print to preview it, but cancelled it. But 1 print was still deducted from my "print balance".

seant23
Site Admin

Re: how to remove fingering when printing purchased sheet music?

Post by seant23 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi,

At the moment you can only print the sheet music with fingerings. We plan to change this in the future.

As for the prints remaining, you can email support@playgroundsessions.com and they can help you out. Just provide your email/username and what lesson it was.

johhanna

Post by johhanna » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:30 pm

I just searched the forum for the exact same question. I have more or less mastered Lean On Me so I decided to turn the fingering off. Wow, what a difference it makes! I didn't realize how much I was depending on it to play accurately! In the meantime, I am going to take my printed music and white out most of the fingerings and leave just the ones I need for hints on when to change my position, then I can white out all of it entirely when i am confident and able to play. My goal being to memorize the music anyway. Which brings me to my question/suggestion:

Would there be any way to choose from a level of fingering hints? Like either completely listed, or just some that show you are changing to a different position every now and then? I suppose when the printed music has no fingering at all I could add clues for myself in pencil though. Glad to see the option is coming :) Love this program more and more every day :)

eichenberg

Post by eichenberg » Thu May 28, 2020 1:12 am

Any News on this? I think it must be possible to print Sheet Music without Finger Numbers!