How Advanced is Advanced Level

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
DSPGuy

How Advanced is Advanced Level

Post by DSPGuy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:03 pm

I'm considering plunking some money into subscribing to Playground Sessions to go through the lessons. But I've been playing off and on for 40+ years, never with lessons. I'm sure my technique is not good, and I could stand to have some guidance in what I should really have been doing over the last 40 years. But I'd like to know just how advanced the advanced level is. I don't see on the website any samples of the sheet music which you're supposed to play at that level, so that I can obtain an understanding of where this system is supposed to take me. I did see one on-line demo which someone posted which showed some advanced level music from this program. It looked pretty basic to me. Triads in the left hand and simple sixteenth notes in the right. It didn't seem that advanced to me. But I'm not too sure how representative that one little snippet was of the the whole advanced level. So can anyone tell me how I can find out? Thank you in advance for your help.

thomas1018
Site Admin

Re: How Advanced is Advanced Level

Post by thomas1018 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:19 pm

When you view songs in our Song Store, you will see a PDF preview of the first page of the song, and you can listen to an mp3 preview of the song with its backing track.

Axspeo

Re: How Advanced is Advanced Level

Post by Axspeo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

This was exacly my question atm, It looks all so easy, even the Advanced-Hard, I think this website will teach you something around grade 1 to 5... Correct me if i'm wrong.