Music Theory

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
kidahl

Music Theory

Post by kidahl » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi, I am currently struggling with note reading+chords and decided that some old-fashioned repeat exercises were needed.

I found the free site http://musictheory.net really neat. This has great concise repeats of the theory presented in PGS and really effective exercises as well.

I can really recommend it as a companion site for PGS users, and maybe this is something that PGS may incorporate in the future?

-Karl Ivar

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Music Theory

Post by davidsides » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:08 am

Thanks for the suggestion. We're actually working on building out some practice exercises like those for you guys in our program. Keep an eye out for them to be released soon.

aleeza

Post by aleeza » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:25 am

They absolutely should be! We have a glitch with the badges right now that causes some grief, but we do have all the data stored on our servers, so when our next version 1.6 is launched all badges will properly display again in the app. Sorry for the headache!

idbtao

Post by idbtao » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:31 am

I can really recommend it as a companion site for PGS users, and maybe this is something that PGS may incorporate in the future????
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest testking ccna exam and high quality toefl test and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated questions with principiacollege pass guarantee along with www.hood.edu training.

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Tue May 12, 2015 1:07 pm

Yup. We're building out an "Extra Practice" section which will be made up of similar exercises for those who want more practice.

pushforgreat

Post by pushforgreat » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Nice.

GordBob

Music Theory

Post by GordBob » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:35 am

Of course I know some or listen to some. It is just that I like instrumental music more. No shouting and screaming for me.