Song Store Previews do not play

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
PercyVera

Song Store Previews do not play

Post by PercyVera » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:13 pm

In both my windows Pc and daughter's PC, song previews do not play. Is that a bug being addressed? Sorry, if my question is redundant, I didnt see a topic where all the bugs were listed or identified. I just installed the latest PGS PC version, updated sound drivers on both PC's and tried using Google Chrome Browser and MS edge browsers. None helped. Also, notice that there is no sound on the videos or David's tutorial. Work around for us is that we can use IPADs to listen to videos and preview songs in the song store. Any suggestions for a fix would be appreciated. PGS staff suggested using Chrome. First world problem, just trying to learn how to resolve pc glitches.

sw1tch73ch

Re: Song Store Previews do not play

Post by sw1tch73ch » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Which songs? I've been hearing the previews playing.

It could be the specific songs you were looking at have lost their links to the previews.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

PercyVera

Re: Song Store Previews do not play

Post by PercyVera » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:32 am

thx. all songs didn't play. uninstalled sound drivers and rebooted. now song preview plays and video sound works. got one laptop to work. o de joy! working on the other. I may have to bounce that one against a wall :o