Advice on Tablet

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
rwkarp

Advice on Tablet

Post by rwkarp » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:19 pm

I've been using the Windows version of the app which is very good. But logistics make it difficult to use my desktop with my keyboard. I'm going to purchase a tablet. I'm considering a Microsoft Surface rather than an iPad or Andorid tablet. Is it better to stick with Windows OS which seems to be more stable? Is the development team moving away from Windows and towards either IOS or Android? I want to purchase an OS that will continue to get updates of the Playground Sessions app.

jfspartners

Re: Advice on Tablet

Post by jfspartners » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:44 pm

Hi,

I see no one helped you with your question. What did you end up doing. I am considering a surface or an iPad.

Oleg Vostyakov

Post by Oleg Vostyakov » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:05 am

rwkarp wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:19 pm
I've been using the Windows version of the app which is very good. But logistics make it difficult to use my desktop with my keyboard. I'm going to purchase a tablet. I'm considering a Microsoft Surface rather than an iPad or Andorid tablet. Is it better to stick with Windows OS which seems to be more stable? Is the development team moving away from Windows and towards either IOS or Android? I want to purchase an OS that will continue to get updates of the Playground Sessions app.
I prefer iPad because of more stability of work of ios.
I'm a member of https://musescore.com/our-products family
The program of training me as a musician: https://musescore.com/courses/music-software

helphelp911

Post by helphelp911 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:06 pm

I am on the same boat? Should i stick to windows OS or for IPAD

LarryPlane

Post by LarryPlane » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Me too! I'd like to move away from the PC version as it can be a bit clunky, but I can't afford a new iPad... So the question is, which used iPad would be okay?