Questions from New User

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
jk0f1

Questions from New User

Post by jk0f1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi!!! I just joined Playround Sessions as a lifetime member, and I got a question I'm hoping someone can help me with..

I just completed the first lesson in bootcamp and I see we have to download each lesson, and I also see there are A LOT of lessons, which will probably add up to hundreds of GB and I don't want to use up all that space on my computer..

My question is, can we delete a lesson we downloaded once we are done with that lesson and are never going to watch it again so we don't take up so much space downloading so many lessons??

Maybe it doesn't take up as much space as I think it will once every lesson is downloaded idk, if not then I don't care or else i'd like to delete lessons once I'm done with them.

Also I noticed there's a spot we can recommend songs here on the forum, but for some reason it's locked so that kinda doesn't make sense to me to have a spot on the forum specifically made so we can recommend songs but we aren't allowed to post there to recommend songs???

Anyways Merry Christmas hope we all get super good at piano!!

andrewwegierski

Re: Questions from New User

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:31 am

Hi there, Thanks for joining the Playground community!

The lessons won't add up to hundreds of GB, but you're right, they do take up a sufficient amount of storage. I don't know how much off the top of my head. But, yes, you can delete lessons after you complete them. This will delete the files, but not your progress. You can do this by going to Edit - Manage my lessons on the PC.

For song requests there is a new form that organizes them better! viewtopic.php?f=60&t=18822

Merry Christmas!

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com