Number of songs with 3 stars

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
Pitstop

Number of songs with 3 stars

Post by Pitstop » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:14 am

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could explain how the number of songs with three stars is calculated in my playgound. I know it seems simple enough but by my count I have 3 starred 24 songs (including back to black even though no stars are shown in my song list). However in my playground the number shown is 40.

Also, can i please ask the same question about total stars achieved, i count roundabout 24 x 3 = 72, yet the number in my playgound is 146.

Im sure there is a simple answer and I'm being daft but i'd be grateful if someone could explain it to me.

Thanks
Penelope

andrewwegierski

Re: Number of songs with 3 stars

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:31 am

I would have to perform an administrative log in to your account to take a closer look at the discrepancy.

What's your account email address?

If you don't want that publicly visible you can email me at support@playgroundsessions.com.

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

david

Post by david » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:22 am

Pitstop wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:14 am
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could explain how the number of songs with three stars is calculated in my playgound. I know it seems simple enough but by my count I have 3 starred 24 songs (including back to black even though no stars are shown in my song list). However in my playground the number shown is 40.

Also, can i please ask the same question about total stars achieved, i count roundabout 24 x 3 = 72, yet the number in my playgound is 146.

Im sure there is a simple answer and I'm being daft but i'd be grateful if someone could explain it to me.

Thanks
Penelope
I've noticed I need to close down and restart the app on mac for the stars to be updated, so try that if you haven't already.

Pitstop

Post by Pitstop » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:10 am

no it's not that, its permanent.

I 3 starred back in black months ago and it's never showed my stars

thanks for replying though

Penelope