Setup for 3-member family plan

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
javagenki

Setup for 3-member family plan

Post by javagenki » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:40 pm

I just purchased a 3-person annual family plan. I was already a member but I need to renew.

My question is, how do I set up the Playground Sessions Windows app so that we can easily switch between users. My 5 and 7-year-old daughters and I will be sharing the same keyboard. While I haven’t seen specific instructions, I am concerned that I will have to create new email accounts/passwords for each daughter – if there is any user interface barrier, I know there will be resistance to using Playground Sessions.

Thanks,
Mark

andrewwegierski

Re: Setup for 3-member family plan

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:34 am

On a family plan all the accounts are individual ones. Yes, they'll need their own logins - username, email address and password. If you have a gmail account you can do the following, for example, to create multiple aliases without creating multiple email addresses:

andrew@playgroundsessions.com -> andrew+1@playgroundsessions.com, andrew+2@playgroundsessions.com, etc.

When you switch between users, you can use the menu item within the app to log in and out without force quitting the app each time. It should not be much of a barrier, and only take a few seconds.

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com