Metronome not working

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
sumopat

Metronome not working

Post by sumopat » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:06 am

Hey there,

Just started yesterday and enjoying it so far but have a major issue with the program. The metronome isn't working at all. Making it impossible to start a lesson in time unless it starts with rests. The metronome icon shows as active BUT when I start the lesson in greys out and I hear nothing. I checked the setting and increased the volume to full but still nothing. I can hear my keyboard perfectly.

Any ideas?

This would be a deal breaker and will cancel my subscription if it can't get resolved quickly.

Cheers,
Patrick

sumopat

Re: Metronome not working

Post by sumopat » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:44 pm

Everything now works. When I opened the app the following day it all reset I guess. Cheers

usagichan

Post by usagichan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:45 pm

The metronome has not worked since I started using the app for Mac.Is there a fix?

iancrouse

Post by iancrouse » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:45 pm

Hello,

The metronome sounds like a hi-hat, which may be why you think you cannot hear it. It does not sound like a traditional metronome. You can go to the in-app settings and select "Volume" to adjust the volume as well! If this does not resolve the volume issue. Feel free to email support@playgroundsessions.com for help!

-Ian

St8kout

Post by St8kout » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:02 am

I've never been a fan of metronomes, but the sound of this one is more annoying than anything. You really don't need it when you've got the song playing in the background. I keep it's volume on low.