Cannot leave songs to return to lessons - iPad

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
Csmarkham

Cannot leave songs to return to lessons - iPad

Post by Csmarkham » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:24 am

Hi, I’m a new member! I’ve njoyed my first several lessons and am happy I am on this journey.

I started through the lessons and then started exploring the iPad app. I chose “Songs”, and of course my lists are empty as I haven’t chosen any yet from the store. But I can’t leave tHis part of the app and return to the lessons! I’ve quit the app and restarted, but when I log back in, I’m back to empty “Songs” and cannot do anything else. There is no navigation other than to select “Rookie”, “Intermediate” or “Advanced”. The “Settings” and “Logout at the bottom work, as does the music keyboard interface, but I can’t leave this screen. What should I do? Image
Attachments
13D2CBB2-804C-41D7-B7E4-903016D41FD1.png
13D2CBB2-804C-41D7-B7E4-903016D41FD1.png (474.88 KiB) Viewed 6989 times

andrewwegierski

Re: Cannot leave songs to return to lessons - iPad

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:13 am

Are you sure your membership is activated? Check your membership status at playgroundsessions.com/my-account.

You should see Rookie, Intermediate and Advanced tours.

The songs sections will be blank because there is no in-app song store in the iPad. You can buy songs from playgroundsessions.com/store/songs and then they will appear in your app!

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Csmarkham

Re: Cannot leave songs to return to lessons - iPad

Post by Csmarkham » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:30 pm

You were right! I thought I’d signed up for the year, but I guess I was cautious and payed for only a month. Once in, I was absorbed and forgot about my status. I’ve just bought a year and my lessons are back. Remembering where I left off. Excellent!

Thanks so much for your prompt service! Liking this programme more and more!

—Chris