I've been using this system for 6 months and I STILL cannot sort songs

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
etu

I've been using this system for 6 months and I STILL cannot sort songs

Post by etu » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:40 am

I have a long list of songs that I've purchased and I just want to see which ones I've played recently. I can click column headers to sort, but it just randomizes the list. So frustrating. Such a basic function. I've submitted several tech support requests to no effect. Is this just a Mac problem? How does anyone else find recent songs?

andrewwegierski

Re: I've been using this system for 6 months and I STILL cannot sort songs

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 am

I'm on Windows 10 and I'm able to, in list view, sort by recently played and it's not in a random order. Could you try reinstalling the Playground app? If this issue persists, I'd ask you to kindly email support@playgroundsessions.com so I can forward it to a developer. There's nothing the support team can do for a short term fix.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

pavel

Post by pavel » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:16 am

etu, works for me, macOs 10.15.4

etu

Post by etu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:54 pm

I downloaded and installed the latest version from the website. Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. The last time I reported it I was told that it is a known issue and it would be addressed in a future update. That ticket number was 38559. The details of my system are in that ticket.

I'll send the email as requested. Thanks for the help!
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 9.46.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 9.46.12 PM.png (164.67 KiB) Viewed 5763 times

david

Post by david » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:10 am

6 months? Those are newbie numbers - I've been waiting 4 years for sort by artist to work and still it isnt fixed :lol:

As far as last played sorting, that's probably the one thing that actually does seem to work in the library. In your screenshot, it looks like you're sorting by descending order? Try hitting the last played header again to reverse the order (latest played will appear at the top). If that doesnt work, add it to the list of issues that won't be fixed until the legendary new version appears. One day. Maybe.