Increase the font size for letters / numbers

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
TechheadSteve

Increase the font size for letters / numbers

Post by TechheadSteve » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:37 am

Hi, love this software but am struggling with it now as I can't read the letters / numbers on the sheet music.

I've tried using the zoom feature but problem is this doesn't scroll sideways when playing so to zoom in at an amount I find comfortable means it doesn't all fit on the screen. When I first used PS some years back I had my keyboard set up in front of a projector screen & that was great. However now I'm using a surface go which doesn't have a very large screen.

Yes wearing me glasses but unless I can find a solution to this I'm not going to ber able to carry on with it as I just can't read it.

kfcoolid

Re: Increase the font size for letters / numbers

Post by kfcoolid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:26 am

I have the exact same problem using my iPad pro. It has a 12" screen and it doesn't even have the option to zoom in. It makes it very frustrating to try and play when you can't hardly make out the notes or fingering. I don't have the room to put a large PC screen up and I really don't want to have to go to another program.

Eva

Post by Eva » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:13 pm

I have the same problem, can't see big enough. Does anyone has the answer. I don't see any response to the question. I am new from 3 days ago. Where do we get answer?

sw1tch73ch

Post by sw1tch73ch » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:36 pm

This is a popular feature request for the iPad. I do hope they manage to implement it for the next version.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

TechheadSteve

Post by TechheadSteve » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:48 am

I tried some of those reading glasses you can buy in some shops but made it worse. I don't need glasses to read it really just is that the font is too small in the playground sessions interface. Wish they would correct this as is unusable for me and I've wasted a months subscription :-(