Upcoming Recital

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
mgardner

Upcoming Recital

Post by mgardner » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Hi fellow players!

I was just wondering how many of you are planning to participate in the recital. I didn't find out about it til a few days ago so did not have enough time to practice but still trying to make it.

I've been a playground member for just over a year but never noticed having a recital before. Is this the first time ever or I just simply missed it??? I am very excited that this program is so active.

I will be cautious next time so to give myself a plenty time to prepare. :P

sw1tch73ch

Re: Upcoming Recital

Post by sw1tch73ch » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:46 am

The recital is totally new. You will want to check the front page of the web site semi frequently (I go there first before hitting the forum) to see when the next social media event pops up. You should also get an email about it on the email you have listed in your account for playground sessions (though perhaps you have to have signed up to the social media challenges).

The team has be slowly ramping up the excitement with the monthly social media challenges. I think if you follow Playground Sessions on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram that you will see the posts there, too.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:42 am

Recital video submissions end tonight at midnight PST.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

mgardner

Post by mgardner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:34 pm

I'd never checked Playground on FB before. I will do that from now on.

I've been having a hard time uploading videos. Contacted customer service but the video is still not being received.

I didn't have much time to practice but really wanted to participate in this event. Hope I can figure something out to get the video sent...

mgardner

Post by mgardner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:28 pm

I am very disappointed that I couldn't be a part of this after all. Tried everything but I think there's a glitch on the website to prevent from uploading the video. Shrunk the size but still not uploading. Hopefully, i can join if there's next time. Good luck to all the fellow players and I am still excited to see the completed video.