New User with a few questions

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
wvillanueva

New User with a few questions

Post by wvillanueva » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:37 pm

I just finished my trial and I found Playground Sessions the most helpful app to supplement my teacher. My teacher isn't always available but the price is right and with the current pandemic I know they don't have contact with other people. Anyways, I bought the lifetime membership and I found that the lessons I was working on are gone from my iPad. I've e-mailed support but today was a day all to myself and I was excited to spend a lot of time practicing today. So does anyone here know a way to somehow restore them? I've redone a couple lessons to see if the program re-unlocks them but no dice.

I noticed the technical support forums are locked. That's a little disappointing because I would have liked to just post in there.

Last question, Does anyone have recommendations for order of completion for lessons? I played Saxophone for 7 years when I was younger so I know Treble and I was doing worksheets on Bass Clef. My teacher was teaching me chords but I was finding I wanted to know what I was playing and not do it all by ear. When I unlocked "Reading Music - Staff Notation", I found it super helpful to help me "map" the notes on the sheet to the keys on the keyboard. (This is one of the lessons that has gotten lost). Just looking for hearing from other users on their experiences.

EFlatMajor

Re: New User with a few questions

Post by EFlatMajor » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:39 am

Hello wvillanueva, welcome to the club.
wvillanueva wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:37 pm
I bought the lifetime membership and I found that the lessons I was working on are gone from my iPad. I've e-mailed support
This was the correct thing to do. I can see this issue if you registered your free demo and your lifetime subscription with different email addresses, but only support will know for certain.
wvillanueva wrote:
I noticed the technical support forums are locked. That's a little disappointing because I would have liked to just post in there.
Tech support forums were replaced by the support email address. That is why they are locked. They implemented a new support system which is far more efficient than reading forum posts. You can still ask your questions here, but likely the response will be from another PGS user.
wvillanueva wrote:
Last question, Does anyone have recommendations for order of completion for lessons?
Try using the search function on the top right of the screen with the word "practice" for example. There is no official path for traversing PGS, but the topic has been discussed many times in these forums. Good luck!