How to do looping on iPad app

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
12tone

Re: How to do looping on iPad app

Post by 12tone » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:28 pm

I'm also interested in this feature. I am using the iPad app exclusively, just because it's more practical for me. Hopefully they will keep up development on the iPad app. 8-)

sdk

Post by sdk » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Is there any update on the new platform that is supposed to provide feature parity for the iPad?

modr

Post by modr » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:52 pm

This is becoming a very frustrating wait ……… it’s been a long time since we have heard any progress on the development of the new app ….are you still working on it ? Any release date ? If you implement this feature on the desktop version because you thought it was a useful feature, so what takes so long to get it on the iPad ….it’s been 4 years that people complain about it . Thanks for your feedback.

EFlatMajor

Post by EFlatMajor » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:45 am

Hello modr,

Most people (in the forums anyway) have given up asking. The thought being, when the new version gets here, it gets here.

The teachers have been pumping out content like there is no tomorrow and that is fantastic. The company obviously has software development issues though. What those issues are is unknown. There are dozens of possible reasons, and the company has not shared anything with their customers.

PGS does not post in these forums much, so your best bet for getting an answer would be to send them an email.

support@playgroundsessions.com

Ask them for a status update on the iPad and desktop versions, and please share their response with us.

Good luck.

Oleg Vostyakov

Post by Oleg Vostyakov » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:41 am

But you can use any other DAW in your iPad for looping and record it to use in PS.
I'm a member of https://musescore.com/our-products family
The program of training me as a musician: https://musescore.com/courses/music-software