New exercises to be added?

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
johhanna

New exercises to be added?

Post by johhanna » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:42 pm

I have seen some old posts about adding some sight reading exercises and other practice session lessons but I can't figure out if that has been done yet or not. My subscription has run out and I am trying to decide which program I am going to go with from here. I absolutely LOVE Playground but I have used some other programs and I really enjoy having exercises I can complete outside of lessons. Sight reading, rhythym, memory, and ear training have been something I have found very useful, but I prefer this program so much more overall. Is this in the works or already there? It is impossible to tell now that I don't have full access to boot camp and when I click on the Courses tab on the right, it comes up with an error screen. Trying to make a decision ASAP so I can take advantage of the discounts right now :)

ts23944

Re: New exercises to be added?

Post by ts23944 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Im looking for more exercises too but too bad.. still no update yet.. I am looking for more ear training, ear traning and Sight reading too but here only have 3 video about ear training.. and only few theory about piano as a beginner i dont know how to play with minor keys and they didnt talk about key signatures too.. if no more update then i might request for refund after this..