Lesson 21 error

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
rinayeh

Lesson 21 error

Post by rinayeh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:20 am

Second chapter of lesson 21 has a problem. It starts with the program playing a false note on its own right at the start. This causes an error and you can not get a full complete on the lesson because of the error. Please correct.

Sorry should've been more specific, that's bootcamp rookie lesson 21.

Alunap

Re: Lesson 21 error

Post by Alunap » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:04 pm

the second chapter of Sam Smith 'Stay with Me'? the one with just the tied notes in the left hand? As it happened I had just gone back and played that one again before coming onto the forum, so I tried chapter 2, and don't see any issue.

rinayeh

Post by rinayeh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:37 am

Seems either a laptop or midi interface problem. I tried the lesson on another laptop and it seems ok. But on the laptop I use for this the error keeps recurring.
How do you reload a lesson.? I'm thinking if I can reload maybe a fresh copy is better. I tried the refresh lesson option but nothing happened.

rinayeh

Post by rinayeh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Couldn't find a way to reload lessons so I deleted the software and reloaded it from scratch. Seems that cleared the error. Not sure why it was there but now I can go on.

DARINtcylj

Lesson 21 error

Post by DARINtcylj » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 pm

No, not really. I just use the A min pentatonic with the added Major 3rd. That last note that comes on the V chord is that Major 2nd B - that's what lesson #4 is all about. So to answer your question - A min pentatonic with the Major 3rd and then that B note on the E7.
I was advised robot trading forex for reliable investments