Lesson 35 won't mark as complete.

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
MusikOne

Lesson 35 won't mark as complete.

Post by MusikOne » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:09 am

I am almost done with all the lessons at the rookie level. However, for some reason, I am not getting credit for completing lesson 35 in the prgress checkbox. I checked to see If I completed all things at 100% and as best as I can tell, I have. Is there someting I am missing? Could someone tell me exactly what needs to be completed for lesson 35 in rookie level to be checked off.

If I don't get this check mark resolved, I know that I will be on stage in front of thousands of people and totally flop a song. Also, the earth may stop spinning. :)

clif9710

Re: Lesson 35 won't mark as complete.

Post by clif9710 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:17 pm

I didn't get a check mark for the "Chariots of Fire" lesson because I can't bear to listen to that tune, I hate it so much, so I skipped it entirely. The next lesson went fine, I got a check mark for completion. I was worried I could not skip, but you can.

I think you have to get 90% or better on each exercise of any lesson to get the green completion check.

andrewwegierski

Re: Lesson 35 won't mark as complete.

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi Clif,

Are you not receiving the checkmark in the "Bootcamp" tab? If so, confirm this and I'll look into it.

If you're talking about the tour boxes on the My Playground tab, this is a known issue. The # of boxes don't match the # of bootcamp lessons. We are aware of this and are going to fix it in a future version of the app.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com