combination of keys to initiate practice, and improving loop mode

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
joralembo

combination of keys to initiate practice, and improving loop mode

Post by joralembo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:47 am

I'm not sure if this issue have been said before, sorry.

Practicing in the lessons of the bootcamp, maybe you could put any key combination to initiate a song when you are in stop mode. I say that, because you prepare the position of the fingers and hand very accurate, and then you have to click the play button and lose this position. Maybe trying tu put a combination of keys in this position (in normal stop mode), any flat o sharp combination of keys to initiate the practice will helps us.

Also in loop mode, first I am not sure if you get more than 80%, it remains marked as pass or not, because the loop keep going continusly. But anyway putting a window for three seconds (f.i.) after one time playing before another loop, asking if you want keep playing or not (touching a key C or D) would be better, and if you stop the loop, the percentage gets in the last time played, counted.

Thank you to all of you

andrewwegierski

Re: combination of keys to initiate practice, and improving loop mode

Post by andrewwegierski » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing these topics up.

I've seen your first request before, and the team is aware of this one. I think we're going to try to include it in the next update, but that decision doesn't lie in my hands.

If you get more than 80%, it should mark as passed. That's a good idea with the looping feature. I'll pass it on.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com