How Many Courses Are There???

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
mgardner

How Many Courses Are There???

Post by mgardner » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:36 pm

I am just curious to find out how many "Course" are avairable throughout the program. As I went through Rookie Bootcamp, I unlocked 4 courses. Felt like new couses kept coming in but in Intermediate (I am almost done - 3 more lessons to go) there is only one so far. Has anyone completed all the Bootcamp to find out? If so how many???

mgardner

Re: How Many Courses Are There???

Post by mgardner » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Just finished all the tours of Bootcamp today. There was no course completing Bootcamp Advanced Tour after all. Now I am finally getting to the songs!!! I feel so much confident to learn the songs now compare to when I first started on this program.

goingglobal

Post by goingglobal » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:23 am

how many courses did you end up with? I was hoping a lot would pop up in intermediate and advanced

mgardner

Post by mgardner » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:13 pm

Appologize for late response but there are 10 total as of now. Half of them were recently added (about 1~2 months ago). They keep adding lessons in bootcamp also and new songs every month. I just love this program!

FlatPanda

Post by FlatPanda » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:15 am

Currently (after completing the Intermediate Bootcamp, didn't start with Advanced yet), I see the following ("opening times" added from memory, I'm probably not precise or even mistaken by some opening times):
  • Both hands practice (Rookie); opens pretty early in the rookie bootcamp
  • Chrods practice - Triads (Intermediate); opens pretty early in the intermediate bootcamp
  • 50 Famous Melodies (Rookie); opens towards the middle of the rookie bootcamp
  • 1 Octave Scales (Rookie/Intermediate); opens after the scales session in the rookie bootcamp
  • Hanon - The Virtuoso Pianist: Exercise 1-20; they added this one recently, I think it opens automatically after completing any session
  • Reading Music - Staff Notation (Rookie); opens around the same time as scales
There are also the 4 "You Raise Me Up" (Kids, Rookie, Intermediate, Advanced) temporary courses for the current social challenge.

@andrewwegierski: is there somewhere a comprehensive list of all available courses? I guess, I don't see some, because they are bound to the Advanced bootcamp.

NorwichPL

Post by NorwichPL » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:13 pm

Well, I consider that there are several, it is a matter of searching and selecting the right one, I have done 4
I work with seo development at the web page level, organic positioning and 100% real traffic.