Bootcamp problem with errors

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
Salvage

Post by Salvage » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Hi fellow musicians! I just installed playground sessions a few hours ago, and started doing the Bootcamp Lessons. After doing the first 3 sessions without any problem, 100% and almost finishing the 4th as well, i had to go have dinner and after i came back it seems like it's not registering correctly since it shows red dots besides the green notes, as if i slightly missed the timing. I find that weird because it doesn't matter how precise i try to be, it even shows the red dots on top of the note.

Also as i said at the beginning, i did the first courses no problem 100% almost all of them first try, and now it doesn't seem to work anymore, i get those dots on every single lesson, i even tried the first ones and it happens as well. I couldn't have become this bad lol, also as it shows on the picture bellow, it clearly shows the red dot appears even on top of the note, so i believe it has to be a problem with the program.

Thanks a lot in advance guys, and i'm glad of joining the community to learn this beautifull instrument! :D

https://i.imgur.com/n4SgOeC.png

andrewwegierski

Re: Bootcamp problem with errors

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:50 am

Double / unwanted red notes almost always points to a keyboard issue.

Please email support@playgroundsessions.com and include the following information:

1. what type of keyboard you have
2. what device you're running the PGS app on
3. how you're connecting the devices
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Salvage

Post by Salvage » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:30 pm

It happened two days in a row the first days i started using the app, after a few hours of playing both times, i played a few days more and it didn't happen anymore, i will make sure to report the problem to the email you linked if it happens again.

The app is wonderfull, loving it btw, thanks for the help.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:46 pm

No problem. Glad it's working
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

EmileAdors

Post by EmileAdors » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:34 pm

Hi boudi,

Have you modified the game files or installed modified game files for Gateway to Caen? This can cause the game to crash. Also are you running the bootcamp lessons from the games command screen, via the Boot Camp button? If you moved the bootcamp lessons to another folder by hand and then tried to run them as normal scenarios that wont work. They are special files.

Steve