Rookie Lessons have changed

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
Pitstop

Rookie Lessons have changed

Post by Pitstop » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi,
I've been working really hard trying to complete the Rookie bootcamp lessons, I've gotten all the way to number 84 and am finding it very difficult so I thought I'd take a rest and admire my progress in the playground section.

To my absolute horror it now says I haven''t completed several of the sections, number 31 and numbers 33-40. I went back to the bootcamp lessons hoping that the correct information was there but it also says I haven't completed them. What's more I dont recognise the lessons that are there. They have changed. I've closed and re-opened the program hoping that would fix it but unfortunately not.

Can someone please explain what has happened.

Thank you
Penelope

andrewwegierski

Re: Rookie Lessons have changed

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:13 am

Hi Penelope,

Thanks for posting here and I am happy to clear up any confusion.

One of the benefits of an ongoing Playground Sessions membership is that you'll get to enjoy updates to our Bootcamp curriculum, course content, and song store.

We are always looking for ways to improve our content and lately we've been focused on publishing new boot camp lessons. Not only did we add some content that we felt was previously omitted, but the videos are much better quality thus lending to a better UX.

Because these lessons are new, they will automatically be marked as incomplete the first time you see them. I'd advise you to go through them, they are worthwhile!

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

sw1tch73ch

Re: Rookie Lessons have changed

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:30 am

Pitstop wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:42 pm
Can someone please explain what has happened.
This is something I've experience a couple times. But I didn't have that Horror moment - I recognized the guys and gals at Playground Sessions had come up with more content. It is worth going through the lessons: partly as a refresher, partly as a new perspective, and partly as new information. It is a good thing. The lessons are always improving, missing content is filled in, and generally they are listening to user comments, complaints and requests. Embrace the change!
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --