Final Review 85

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
Setnar

Final Review 85

Post by Setnar » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:18 am

After hard work (1 day 17 hours and 2 minutes done in 40 days of study) I managed to get to Final Review 85. Comparing to the 84 this is much more difficult. Any suggestion to move further? Also there are good extra material bur I can not find any explanation how to should I use the material together with Rokie tour. Any suggestion? Thanks

sw1tch73ch

Re: Final Review 85

Post by sw1tch73ch » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:27 am

The name of the program is a good clue. It's Playground sessions. Explore! The boot camps (or tours) really are organized in a sequential fashion that builds upon previous lessons. The courses that have unlocked, however are not dependant on each other, at least not entirely.

The 50 famous melodies are right hand only one note at a time and are reasonably straightforward to work through. Do the Reading Sheet Music Course anytime. I think doing the scales before doing chords makes sense. I don't remember what all unlocks at which point, so I'll leave it there. Pick your favorite Rookie level song and work on that. For these songs and courses you do not have to finish one to start another. Technically, you could probably have chosen to work on them even before Rookie Boot Camp was complete, though it is hard to know what will be above your skill level ahead of time.

Congrats on reaching the end of the boot camp!
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

Setnar

Re: Final Review 85

Post by Setnar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:08 am

Thanks. Good advices :)