From where I left off

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
jazzy123

From where I left off

Post by jazzy123 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:36 pm

When I finish practicing I leave the app at the spot I left off. When I go back I have to log on again and start from the main menu and hunt for where I left off. I can usually tell this from the date of my last practice but the more I use this the more this is becoming an issue.

I go back and forth from the lessons to learning "You raise me up" and would love to continue on from where I left off.

MiddleC

Re: From where I left off

Post by MiddleC » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Certainly, the interface could be better. I think a person should be able to click a button when finished with one exercise set and have it take you to the next set automatically. When going back to boot camp, the finished exercise isn't checked off as complete until something triggers a refresh of the view. I typically find that to be when I download the next one, and then click that next one again, it then adds the check mark that it is finished.

It won't take you too long to get used to how it works, and find where you are at. I presume you have noticed that the lessons you have completed have green check marks on them, except for the example I referenced above.

BTW...I understand they are working on a new version of this. No info I've seen on when it will be coming out.