Boot Camp Lessons Not Appearing in iPad App

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
Rocketjnyc

Boot Camp Lessons Not Appearing in iPad App

Post by Rocketjnyc » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:45 am

Hi all. This is probably a really stupid no0b question, but I’m doing my lessons on iPad and the Boot Camp is not showing up under courses. So what am I doing wrong?

TIA.

Jarl

Re: Boot Camp Lessons Not Appearing in iPad App

Post by Jarl » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:59 pm

I’m in the same boat. Ever figure this out? Maybe I need a computer?

Hankthe3rd

Post by Hankthe3rd » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:03 pm

Hi, I'm having the same problem on my laptop. I have downloaded the application twice. I'm signed in, yet I don't see anything resembling a dashboard. I've sent an email to Support twice already.

EFlatMajor

Post by EFlatMajor » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:10 pm

I can't speak to the iPad version but maybe I can help.

On the desktop, when you run the program and log in, the dashboard is displayed. This is the screen that shows you how many Days, Hours, etc, you have been playing in the app.

There is a menubar at the top of the screen (My Playground, Bootcamp, Courses, etc) Click on "Bootcamp" to enter the bootcamp lessons. The courses are additional lessons separate from the bootcamp.

I hope this helps.

LateBeginner

Post by LateBeginner » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:49 pm

Hi all,
Happy New Year everyone!

I would love to know if anyone has experienced the issue I have found.

I’ve been using the package for a few months now but in the last month most of my lessons disappear and when I try and practice, the feedback doesn’t register.

Each time this occurs. I remove the app from my iPad, reinstall and then re-download my lessons and it works again. However, when I want to go back to practice previously completed lessons, I have to download these again too.

I’m using an IPad Pro, on which the latest Apple software updates have been installed and I have only used about 10% of the storage capacity of the ipad. My iPad works flawlessly on everything else I use it for and if no one else has experienced the problem, I wonder if the Playground Sessions servers only permit a given number of lessons to be present on your profile and once completed they should be removed?

Thank you all and happy playing!