Bootcamp, Courses, Songs Workflow

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
Fatts Henry

Bootcamp, Courses, Songs Workflow

Post by Fatts Henry » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:10 am

Hello To all. I have been trying to figure out the most beneficial workflow for my piano training. Off the top of my head I decided I would train 1.5 hours each day. Next, I wanted to be able to take advantage of Bootcamp training, Lesson training, and Song training; so I devised a workflow of 1/2 hour for each. Bootcamp, Reading Music and then Song traning. So far this is working for me. I would like to hear how other students have set-up their training Workflow. What is working for you? How have you structured your training?

Regards,
Fatts (Rookie)

EFlatMajor

Re: Bootcamp, Courses, Songs Workflow

Post by EFlatMajor » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:58 pm

Hi Fatts --

Everyone practices differently. The software does not offer any sort of official path from beginning to end. I suggest that you first go to the upper right corner of this page and search on the word "practice". You will find posts from many people explaining how they practice each day.

Also, check out this link:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=20790&p=28773&hili ... ing#p28773

It is a brief explanation from me about what the courses entail and how I practice.

Good luck!

GordWebster

Re: Bootcamp, Courses, Songs Workflow

Post by GordWebster » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:07 pm

Hey Fatts.

I started PGS about 9 months ago and your breakdown on time spent is quite close to the path I have used. About 1/3 on Bootcamp, 1/3 on Lessons and 1/3 on songs. From time to time I will take a break from Lessons and Bootcamp and focus more on Songs to build up my repertoire.

Happy Playing!
Gord