Full Screen mode

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
Jonny Twosteps

Full Screen mode

Post by Jonny Twosteps » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi, when in full screen mode I can no longer see the video presentation and cannot find out how to exit. I have then had to quit the application and start it again?

seant23
Site Admin

Re: Full Screen mode

Post by seant23 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Hey Jonny,

That is strange, what operating system are you using?

Jonny Twosteps

Post by Jonny Twosteps » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:24 pm

I'm using Windows 7. My wife has just told me to try Esc key and bingo. I'm really fed up with learning new operating systems. Just getting to know my way around Windows 7 and Windows 10 will come out. First started with CP/M.

seant23
Site Admin

Post by seant23 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:08 pm

Glad you found a way to leave full screen. It is strange that the videos don't play while in full screen. I'll look into that when I get a chance. Thanks for the details!

Atif

Post by Atif » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:51 am

FYI, I recently reinstalled PGS after a clean OS install. It may be that my billing information was lost in the progress and just needs an update. I cannot remember if I have made any successful purchases after this.

But: I tried updating my Billing & Payment options and get an error message thet the PGS certificate is invalid. Examining the certificate shows that it expired Wednesday 23.july. This may be related to the issue above, maybe Yosemite as more strict with certificates. Anyway, this cert should definitively be valid.
Atif

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:57 am

Atif wrote:FYI, I recently reinstalled PGS after a clean OS install. It may be that my billing information was lost in the progress and just needs an update. I cannot remember if I have made any successful purchases after this.

But: I tried updating my Billing & Payment options and get an error message thet the PGS certificate is invalid. Examining the certificate shows that it expired Wednesday 23.july. This may be related to the issue above, maybe Yosemite as more strict with certificates. Anyway, this cert should definitively be valid.
Shoot me an email with your login email and I'll take a look at what's going on: david @ playgroundsessions.com

nedrahej

Post by nedrahej » Sat May 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Jonny Twosteps wrote:I'm using Windows 7. My wife has just told me to try Esc key and bingo. I'm really fed up with learning new operating systems. Just getting to know my way around Windows 7 and Windows 10 will come out. First started with CP/M.

i'm using windows 8.1 and have the same problem with full screen

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:43 pm

nedrahej wrote:
Jonny Twosteps wrote:I'm using Windows 7. My wife has just told me to try Esc key and bingo. I'm really fed up with learning new operating systems. Just getting to know my way around Windows 7 and Windows 10 will come out. First started with CP/M.

i'm using windows 8.1 and have the same problem with full screen
So the "esc" button won't work on your computer?