Lesson Tracker - Feature Request

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
soundsquire

Lesson Tracker - Feature Request

Post by soundsquire » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:57 pm

I am going through the bootcamp tutorials and have noticed that there is no way to see your last score or progress on a certain lesson without clicking Edit > My Purchased Lessons then choosing a lesson from a list and then clicking View Progress (too many clicks). Then it shows fields for Running Accuracy, Personal Best, Attempts and Total Time Spent. Some of these fields have data for lessons and some do not even though I remember doing the lessons. Is this because there was no practice or performance section for the lesson? If just video I would like to see a check mark or completed by it.

I also noticed that I can only see the first section of a lesson when I click View Progress. Like Can Can LH 1/5. How do I then view my progess on 2/5, 3/5 etc.?
- Sam
Yamaha P-105 Digital Piano, M-Audio C400 Interface, Yamaha HS 50 Studio Monitors, AKG K240 Headphones and Playground Sessions

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Lesson Tracker - Feature Request

Post by davidsides » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Thanks for your feedback. I've made note of your issues and we'll work to have a solution for it in an upcoming update.

In regards to seeing your progress on your Bootcamp, we currently don't have anything built in for that. We'll work on making that easier though. Thanks for your insight, posts like this really help!

soundsquire

Post by soundsquire » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:43 pm

David,
You are most welcome! Thank you for your hard work on Playground Sessions! 8-)
- Sam
Yamaha P-105 Digital Piano, M-Audio C400 Interface, Yamaha HS 50 Studio Monitors, AKG K240 Headphones and Playground Sessions

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:53 am

No problem!

dawson1331

Post by dawson1331 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Never mind my previous post. I changed the midi setup on my keyboard and I get all green notes now at 100%. Sorry.

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Glad you were able to get the accuracy feature to work properly.