Sight Reading

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
Motivation

Sight Reading

Post by Motivation » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:15 am

There are services on the internet to provide sight reading practices. On way to take Playground to the next level is to sale in bundles or have sight reading units based on level in the bootcamp. I think one of the best way to play the piano is the ability to sight read instead of memorizing the notes. Conventional paper sight reading exercises are ok, but I do not know how it suppose to sound or play as composed.

So I woud like to suggest that Playground develops sight reading exercies for three levels (Beginner, intermediate and advance) as part of the boot camp or a bundle we can purchase.

Regards,
Motivation

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Sight Reading

Post by davidsides » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:29 am

That's a good call. We're going to be adding some sight reading material to our Bootcamp very soon. I can't give an exact ETA, but it's in the works.

Motivation

Post by Motivation » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Excellent, I am really looking forward to the sight reading bundles. I am practicing sight reading now and I am spending more time to figure out the dynamics. If the sight reading is part of the life time membership, this will be a great enhancement and will attract more memberships. This will be great!

Motivation

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:28 am

Agreed.