Suggestion for Video and Sheet guides

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
carlcameron

Suggestion for Video and Sheet guides

Post by carlcameron » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi

I would just like to start by saying how great Playground Sessions is really good fun and I feel like I've made some great progress fast, it's really harvests your desire to learn and is a fantastic tool!!! :D :D :D :D :D

On that note, I really want just offer a few things to consider as feedback only as I think would help me certainly:

Video - having some sort of label / index/ chaptering of some sort on the video. Sometimes you want to rewind back to a specific section where you do a play a long tutorial but you have to find the exact point and dive in... could help to have something quick and visual to know where to rewind to.

Sheet music - At the moment you can only choose to have EITHER the note names or the finger positions. It would be good if you could have a cut back version of BOTH as an option - that way it's another prompt to strengthen both sight reading / note names and a guide for finger position together. Wouldn't need to be full labelling of each as would be too busy, just significant intervals or perhaps keep all of the note names and then label the significant finger positions above it?

Best regards

Carl

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion for Video and Sheet guides

Post by davidsides » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 am

Hey Carl,

Thanks for the ideas, they're both great! I've notified our team of them and will look into implementing them in a future update. Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the program! :)