Pink Floyd - Wish you were here

Jayberz

Pink Floyd - Wish you were here

Post by Jayberz » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Would you be able to add this song?. This is the reason for me wanting to learn to play.
Or any Pink Floyd.. Greatest Gig in the Sky / Comfortably Numb..

Thanks in advance.

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Pink Floyd - Wish you were here

Post by davidsides » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Hey Jayberz,

"Wish You Were Here" and "Comfortably Numb" would definitely work with our program. Unfortunately since "Greatest Gig In The Sky" doesn't really take on a standard song format, or have any lyrics, it wouldn't work as well.

I've added the two that would work to our song queue. All great choices!

Jayberz

Post by Jayberz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Excellent, Floyd is the reason for me wanting to learn to play piano. Any chance of also adding to the list High Hopes.

Just out of interest, how long does it usually take for the requested & accepted songs to make it to the list?.

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:17 am

That's another good one. I've added it to our list.

And the amount of time it takes varies... It's really hard to say but they will get added.

mhrn007

Post by mhrn007 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 pm

hi , i already shared the idea of a pink floyd song with the support team , and i saw this threat and thought i should mention that i suugest some more pink floyd songs such as "waering inside out " , "learning to fly" , "comfortably numb" and also "hey you" again , and assure you that i will the first one to get them and suggest them to my friends , thank you again .
best wishes

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks. I've added them to our list.

Violad

Post by Violad » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:08 am

Hello

Can someone tell me how long it takes to get a song request to go on the song library?

This request is from June 2016 and up to now after nearly 1 year the song is not on the library, so not all song are published,

I don't really understand what's the critiria behind and how it all works, reason I' am asking is because I mainly joined the memembership to learn some advanced concept and play rock songs.

The rock songs as real hard rock or 70s style typical rock songs are very limited and that is a pitty.

Thanks