Listing keyboard requirements in store

Geek out about your keyboard, MIDI controller and any other equipment you're using with Playground!
draco2023a

Listing keyboard requirements in store

Post by draco2023a » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:52 am

I read in another post that you recommend at least 49 keys, but perhaps the songs should state what size keyboard they require. A couple of the advanced songs I bought (1000 years and River flows in you) are out of range of a 49 key. I haven't started River runs through you yet, so I will wait until I go back to the states in December to start it as I have an 88 key there and plan on buying a Panorama P6 to bring back to Indonesia with me. But I was disheartened to get all the way to the bridge of 1000 years only to find that is where it goes out of range by 3 keys and again in the outro

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Listing keyboard requirements in store

Post by davidsides » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:04 am

Hey Draco,

That's a good point. Our keyboard size recommendation is focused for those learning in our Bootcamp lessons. When playing songs from our store, majority of our songs will fit a 49-key keyboard, but there are some songs, typically advanced, that go out of that range.

draco2023a

Re: Listing keyboard requirements in store

Post by draco2023a » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:55 am

Hi David

Yeah..I'm finding that out. But it's all good...I have enough to keep me going until December :D