Font Size

Geek out about your keyboard, MIDI controller and any other equipment you're using with Playground!
jsnoopy7

Font Size

Post by jsnoopy7 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:02 pm

Love this product! I’m really having a hard time with the practice exercises as the font size is really small. Is there any way to adjust it on the iPad Pro (10.5 inch).

Gavala

Re: Font Size

Post by Gavala » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:48 am

The forum could probably do with operating system specific areas.
Sorry but I can't help you being a windows user.

desale

Post by desale » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:24 am

I have only just joined, and was extremely disappointed at what appears to be a lack of response from Playground Sessions on this issue. That being said I have managed to find a somewhat clunky solution - at least in my case.

I run the training sessions on a 10.2" iPad in landscape. When the exercise is displayed the scales are small and do not expand to fill the available window - thus making it hard to read the numbers. If I rotate the iPad to Portrait mode, and then switch back to Landscape the software adjusts the scale sizes and now fills the available window.

You only need to flip the iPad once at the beginning of each session, as subsequent scales are displayed OK.

Hope this works for you too!

iancrouse

Post by iancrouse » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:30 am

Hello,

We are currently working on a major update to Playground Sessions, which includes added support to new devices and added features. This includes a Zoom Function in our iPad app to aid with music that may be hard to read. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ian
Playground Support Member

sw1tch73ch

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:18 pm

desale wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:24 am
I have only just joined, and was extremely disappointed at what appears to be a lack of response from Playground Sessions on this issue. That being said I have managed to find a somewhat clunky solution - at least in my case.
The forums here have evolved mostly into community support. If you need direct technical support, use support@playgroundsessions.com

The developers and content creators have been quite busy lately and don't get into the forums very often. So it is up to us to help each other for the simple stuff and recommend the support email above for the difficult stuff. There is more communication on Facebook and on YouTube, if you want to check those out:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/playgroundsessions/
https://www.youtube.com/user/PlaygroundPiano
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --