Is MIDI Send and Receive possible?

Geek out about your keyboard, MIDI controller and any other equipment you're using with Playground!
CarmeloLabadie

Is MIDI Send and Receive possible?

Post by CarmeloLabadie » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:19 pm

Hello Forum,

I’ma new NE6 owner, my first Nord ever!, and I’m really liking it. I also bought a Yamaha MODX8. I have been able to successfully use the MODX to control the NE6 sound. The Nord piano samples are far superior to the MODX. I’d like to figure out how to do two things:

1) use the NE6 to control the MODX sound and save the setting as a program.

2) simultaneously use each keyboard as a controller for the other and save this as a program.

I know #1 is possible. I need to dig a little more in the MODX manual. But, I don’t know If #2 is possible. I see that you can set the MIDI control to “send & receive” in the system settings menu, but I am confused by the global and external keyboard settings and what to do with them. I’m thinking I would need to send in one channel and receive on another? Can these settings be saved in a program?

GilbertPromi

-

Post by GilbertPromi » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:49 am

And how in that case it is necessary to act?

Мы выбираем токмо самые важные и самые интересные новости, ведь деять нескучный сайт https://cs.rin.ru/novosti/138124/vse-sa ... strii.html о технике — это стало не единственно публиковать интересные новости, всетаки и не публиковать не интересные. Вы также можете подписаться на выше еженедельный дайджест и единовременно в неделю получать грамотка с самыми интересными новостями прошедшей недели. Теперь круг hi tech дает нам много поводов чтобы новостей, которые вдругорядь вчера казались фантастикой, а теперь это уже не будущее, а наше настоящее — ведь доктрина не стоит для месте и новые технологии появляются штат день.
Create