Printable versions of bootcamp lessons

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
paolbasso

Printable versions of bootcamp lessons

Post by paolbasso » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:03 am

Hello!

After playing a couple of hours and practising on bootcamp, I got to the point where I needed a full print of a score. In this case, the whole right hand for Dvorak's New World Symphony - as modified for Bootcamp Rookie level. The whole thing is longer than my computer screen can hold in a readable format and I would really like to print it in order to play it. I can always learn it by heart, of course :) But the full printable score would be great!

Now, it appears that there is no printable version of bootcamp lessons. Is it true? Has anybody encountered a similar issue?

Thanks,

Paolo.

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Printable versions of bootcamp lessons

Post by davidsides » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:39 am

Hi Paolo,

You're correct, the Bootcamp lessons cannot be printed. Only the song lessons can.

Matek

Post by Matek » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:48 am

Hello,

Is this a fault or by design?

I am loving the way left/right hand coordination for beginers is done in this course but not being able to print is getting painful.

I dont have the space to put my PC where i can look at it while playing the keyboard. looking 90 degrees to the left while playing has started to hurt my neck.

Can this please be fixed?

Matek

thomas1018
Site Admin

Post by thomas1018 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi Matek,

This is by design. You can only print out full length songs, not Bootcamp lessons. This will not be changing anytime soon.